Womack House has traversed the most and seen the most uses. It was built in the 1840s as a private residence abutting Young House. In the 1880’s, a doctor purchased the house and added on his doctors office (now Womack-17). Patients would arrive in the waiting room and see the doctor in the exam room and pay his wife down the hall at the kitchen door. The kitchen / dining room is now Womack-25. The doctor was successful enough to add a garage for his car circa 1910. The garage is now Womack-18 and Womack-19. His success had to be correlated to the newly constructed boarding house right next door. It is now known as Bowers House.
|House-Room||Room Type||Beds||Max Occupancy|
|Womack-14||Queen Suite||Queen Bed||2||Womack-15||Queen Room||Queen Bed||2||Womack-16||Family Room||Queen Bed and 2 TwinsShared Room||4||Womack-17||Queen Suite||Queen Bed||2||Womack-18||Economy Room||Queen Bed||2||Womack-19||Economy Room||Queen Bed||2||Womack-25||Queen Room||Queen Bed||2|